My name is Danny Savage – I am the DJ & Event marketing guru.
My mission in life is to help aspiring DJs and musicians make it in the business. I’ll nurture your brand and guide you through the maze of social media so you can build a career from playing the music you love.
So who am I to preach marketing advice to you? Why should you listen to me? Because I’ve been there myself. I’ve been the super-fan of the music, the vinyl collector, the guestlist blagger, the DJ botherer, the guy on the periphery who so wants to be on the other side of that DJ booth; but then suddenly it all happened for me – I became a DJ. I made it work through sheer hard work and learning how to PROMOTE myself and my brands.
My mission is to never let another talented DJ fail, due to the lack of marketing skills I will teach you:
- How to set up your social media profiles, properly and optimize them from greater reach
- How to manage your social media accounts and have loads of fun whilst building your following
- The best tools for designing your branding & banners for free, or next to nothing
- How to build a massive following of genuine fans that listen to you and trust you
- How to pitch promoters and label owners and get your mixes and tracks into the right hands
- How to turn your audience into a clubbing brand and run your own money-spinning parties
I’ve lived & breathed this scene for the last 10 years, and made a successful career from it. I now run various events & marketing companies, including Igloo Disco and work alongside some of the biggest experts in the game. Stick with me for the ride and I’ll teach you everything i know, and everything i learn.
Please feel free to leave a comment below on how I can help YOU improve your DJ career.